OK, I've been tagged through my Etsy marketing group, eSMArts Guild... My tagger is Michele Cook of Michele Cook Designs. You can check out her cool jewelry at http://micheleslife-michele.blogspot.com/.
This apparently is a test to see if I can figure out the whole how-to-link-to-people thing, so if I don't do it right, at least my heart was in the right place!
Anyhow - being tagged is like when we played tag as kids - I am "it" and I have to follow the Tagging Game Rules by:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random things about me...
1) I am a dental hygienist (this means that all who read this must FLOSS daily, lol)
2)I have a son (25 years old) and a daughter (23 years old)
3) I have two cats, Boo (a black cat- skittish as heck and appropriately named) and Cleo (a 20 pound marshmallow with fur)
4) I loovvveeee chocolate (I know, I'm the only one in the world who does...)
5) I was never really a "jewelry person" and now I am addicted to making it.
6)I just signed up on Twitter and am lost trying to figure out how to follow people and get them to follow me, so just send me your info so we can link up!
OK, now to find the next victims and tag them! Hmmm, let's see... I pick:
Tracy from Orange Starfish Designs at http://orangestarfish.blogspot.com/
Barbara at http://magpiedreamersblog.blogspot.com/
Willow at http://simply-willow.blogspot.com/
Stacie at http://creativejunque.blogspot.com/
Anna Lee at http://gahooletreedesigns.blogspot.com
I know - there are only 5 listed here, but seriously - I can't find ANYONE in the Guild who hasn't been taged once already and some have been tagged more than once...So, I'm settling for 5 since I've been working on this (instead of making jewelry like I should be!)for the last 3 hours!!!
Steamed Apple-Oat Pudding
2 months ago